Advertisement

LDOE motels new boss Nauseous Tommy

LDOE motels new boss Nauseous Tommy So first video was copy right hit beacuse I played some music at the end...
Sometimes it's ok other times it isnt hard 2 know till the video is banned lol.
I wouldn't say I am overly motivated 2 try and do everything right.. I work 2 jobs and play games on the side and tho I like sharing youtube isnt the same platform it once was..
I haven't turn on my computer in months and dont want 2 find out if it still works or not since it most likely won't till it goes through a tone of updates.. I would try a live stream but lack of request and also not the best internet option makes it less desirable..
Thank you for all that still support! Maybe one day it will turn around.

ldoe new boss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments