Advertisement

Plantation Video | How I grow my plants and take care | Assamese Vlog | Meenakshi Gogoi

Plantation Video | How I grow my plants and take care | Assamese Vlog | Meenakshi Gogoi Hello Friends , This time I have come up with a plantation video , This video is not an expert advice but the way I plant my flowers is what I tried to Show and share with you guys . Hope you liked it .

For more such videos Please give some love by click that LIKE button and also SHARE the video if its helpful . You can comment me too . And those who are New to my Channel Please Click that SUBSCRIBE Button and Click that Bell Icon next to it so that you never miss any Update from my Channel .
#plantation
#howigrowmyplants
#meenakshigogoi

The products I used are linked below

Ugaoo Vermicompost for Pants- Organic Fertilizer & Manure


Organic Dews Liquid Seaweed Concentrate for Plants with Measuring Cup


Cocogarden Cocopeat Brick


Also you may follow me on other social networks
Facebook Page :
Instagram :
Blog :

And you may watch some of my other videos , links below

Life of a Working Mom :
Nude Lipsticks Swatches :
An evening in Balaji Temple :
My monthly favourites for July :
Weekend with family and friends :
Week to weekend Vlog :
Family Food Fun Vlog :

Loads of Love

plantation,plantationvlog,plantationvideo,howigrowmyplants,assamesevlog,meenakshigogoi,plantscare,vermicompost,cocopeat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments