Advertisement

This is closed now. But you can still read the description if you want. Lol

This is closed now.  But you can still read the description if you want. Lol If you wanna join here are the rules.

1: no fighting over a number

2: you have to at least have one video on your channel with your oc in it. You cannot tell me to draw your profile picture. Please send me a link if I don't know what your oc looks like and tell me wich one he or she is. If I already know what your oc looks like you don't have to send me a link to a picture of them. If you don't send me a link within at least 3 hours I'm gonna have to give your number to someone who wants that number and has sent a link.

3: please do not spam me, and do not put every /multiple numbers. (Unless I approve of you being more than one number)

4: and yes. You can be in this one even if you were in one already.

5: please don't ask me to pick a number for you.

New rule!

6: if you want a number you have to say the password.

( I will change the password every time)

The password is: "Coffee"

Hey guys!!! I just drank one and a half cups of coffee and now I'm shaking like crazy!!! Whoooooooo!!!!! * sips coffee * coffee is amazing!!!! Man I love Sunday!!!! I stuck my head out my dads truck window on our way from church and he didn't mind! It was awesome!!! I can't draw Luther's hair! Help me!!!! I'm full of caffeine!!! And I feel like I'm kinda dozing off lol. Imma calm down now... Sorry if I seem crazy rn. I'm just full of caffeine and I'm kinda nervous lol. Hehe. Here come the tsunami of comments lol. Btw if you actually read this... I respect you bro. It means a lot to me when y'all actually take the time to read this. Come here. Y'all get a super special V. I. P. Hug from me. * hugs * yah good bean ÚwÙ

want.

Post a Comment

0 Comments