Advertisement

weekend in my life: Luisa’s 21st, bartaco + rearranging my room!

weekend in my life: Luisa’s 21st, bartaco + rearranging my room! pink aritzia sweatshirt
alo border shorts -can’t find :(
adidas slides
lululemon free to be wild
lululemon high rise wunder under
alo shorts

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn

fave chapstick
fave self tanner
my bed

equipment
camera
little tripod
big tripod
studio lights
ring light
editing

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

gretchen geraghty,gretchenlovesbeauty,weekend in my life,weekend vlog,day in my life,week in my life,vlog,summer vlog,school vlog,college,boston university,boston,21st birthday,luisa,boyfriend,max,soulcycle,rearranging my room,apartment,new apartment,bartaco,taco,seaport,lululemon,aritzia,alo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments