Advertisement

12. Insufficient Funds

12. Insufficient Funds "Insufficient Funds" was an addition to my "Galaxy far far away miniseries" I currently have plans to travelto all planetary film locations. Filmed in the summer of 2018, Guilin China, the location used for the Star Wars planet of Kashyyyk (home world to the Wookiees). The audio is bad and the plot is incomplete. But I had a cool sith Holocron and wanted to travel back to the Guilin mountains with my childhood friend Nathan. So please enjoy, like and subscribe, as I post a new childhood video every week. -Christopher Thompson of BlueChameleon Films

Acting Creds to Nathan King, Christopher Thompson

Filming Creds to Nathan King, Christopher Thompson

Music Creds "OST SW: Republic Commandos"

Christopher Thompson,Blue Chameleon Films,Insufficient Funds,Star Wars Fan Film,A ThompsonKing Short,Mungo Baobab,Paxi Sylo,Kashyyyk,Wookiees,Sith Holocron,Betrayal,Guilin,China,Summer of 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments