Advertisement

Amazing Unicorn Slime with TONS of GLITTER!!

Amazing Unicorn Slime with TONS of GLITTER!! This might be one of my most satisfying videos yet! With the amount of glitter in today's video, you won't want me to stop! I'll be making four different unicorn slimes, all with so much glitter!
Tell me in the comments which slime you liked best!!! Thanks for watching! | Please be sure to subscribe:

Get a personalized video from me to you! Go check out my Cameo account to find out how:

Be sure to follow me on my socials:
TikTok: @alyssa.always
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
#slime #glitterslime #sandslime

Always Alyssa,Alyssa YouTube,Alyssa Family Fun Pack,Family Fun Pack Alyssa,DIY,How to,Crafts,teen videos,always alyssa slime,always alyssa slime kit,always alyssa slime videos,glitter slime,unicorn slime,unicorn horn,poopsiesurprise unicorn slime,unicorn horn slime,slime surprise,slime with surprises in it,sand slime,always alyssa crunchy slime,best crunchy slime,best glitter slime,slime with too much glitter,satisfying slime,satisfying asmr,slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments