Advertisement

CURE BLOAT in 30 MINUTES 🍋👙 GETTING RID of TRAVEL BLOAT in LOS ANGELES

CURE BLOAT in 30 MINUTES 🍋👙 GETTING RID of TRAVEL BLOAT in LOS ANGELES Welcome to the first vlog in our LA series!! In this video I'm showing you all my best hacks to get rid of bloat instantly!!

I always get SO bloated when I fly, but have found a really good routine that helps me de-bloat instantly!

First up - I tend to fast on the plane and try to sleep as much as possible, especially on long haul flights. I drink LOTS of water and bring some healthy snacks in case.

When I land, more water and coffee - I set my clock to whatever time it is where I'm going. We landed at 6 AM Los Angeles time so it's coffee and water.

Then I also got a celery lemon ginger juice and a ginger shot which are anti-inflammatory and sooo good for hydrating and de-bloating.

Next up I had the most amazing infrared sauna and lymphatic drainage massage at Lymph Lift in WeHo by Holly! This was a mix of lymphatic drainage and body contouring massage and it cured my bloat instantly!! Definitely recommend booking her for any time you need to have a flat stomach ASAP! My before and after was insane!

Check her Instagram out here:

Other things I'll do to have a similar effect if I can't get a lymphatic drainage massage are workout to break a sweat, or find a hot yoga or pilates class to sweat out the bloat. I also love to dry brush because it helps stimulate the lymph.

Then you want to focus on eating diuretic foods like asparagus, beets, lemon and have high water content foods like celery, cucumber, watermelon, jicama to really hydrate and flush anything out of your system.

This helps me reset my system and debloat immediately! What are you best tips to de-bloat?

Hope you loved this vlog!
Love, Bails xx

bloated stomach,bloating stomach remedies,how to get rid of belly fat,how to get rid of pms bloating,how to cure bloated stomach,how to get a flat stomach,how to get abs,fast weight loss,fast weight loss diet,healthy travel tips,lymphatic massage,lymphatic drainage massage,get rid of bloating fast,get rid of bloating overnight,travel bloating,west hollywood vlog,los angeles vlog,lymphatic massage before and after,lymphatic massage benefits,stop bloating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments