Advertisement

DEADLIEST Waves in Bali Beaches - NUSA PENIDA || Bali Vlog 08

DEADLIEST Waves in Bali Beaches - NUSA PENIDA || Bali Vlog 08 In this episode we went out to NUSA PENIDA - an island off of the Bali coast 🌴
We visited the famous KELINGKING BEACH where I saw the most massive waves I have ever seen , then watched the sunset at the Crystal Bay Beach and made an eagle's eye view of the beaches.

PS - WATCH THE VIDEO WITH HEADPHONES 🎧 for the best audio experience.

Check out the Trio's channels:
Mohnish:
PulkitxX:

#bali #nusapenida #balivlogs
__

I am Paritosh Anand, a 20 year old here with a Dream!
Follow me on my journey as I travel the world and make you smile from every corner that I spread the word of the 'DESI' in! XD

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Biz Queries at - theofficialparitosh@gmail.com

__

I'll see y'all super soon,
Until then,
You already know what you gotta do,
Smile!

bali,bali vlog,nusa penida,kelingking beach,kelingking beach waves,bali beaches,bali indonesia,indonesia,nusa penida beach,nusa penida ferry,bali islands,bali drone,bali cinematic video,crystal bay beach,bali sunset,paritosh anand,paritosh anand vlogs,paritosh anand bali,i am paritosh anand,comedy,entertainment,indian vlogger,indians in bali,indian youtuber,travel vlogger,bali food,places to visit in bali,

Post a Comment

0 Comments