Advertisement

How to Build Your Own Home - Section 1 - Course Intro and Outline

How to Build Your Own Home - Section 1 - Course Intro and Outline After 40 years in the construction industry, it is time that I started to share my knowledge and experience and try to inspire the next generation for continuing the trade and traditions. So I have created the Artisan School of Construction and Philosophy. I will have everything from quick how-to classes to extensive construction courses like this one.

"How to Build Your Own Home" is a course for people who are in the planning phases and are interested in building their own home. This 6 part course covers everything from land acquisition to project closeout. The introduction and outline are obviously free and I will have introductory pricing until the course fills with students. In the future, the YouTube Channel will just see snippets on the full classes.

I am also developing a mentoring program for young people and apprentices to try to encourage more youth to think of the construction industry as a career. This program will include training and personal mentoring to help guide new apprentices through the first couple of years of their career.

The school will also offer continuing education for experienced industry professionals to further the culture of learning and progressing the trades.

If you are interested in being a student, apprentice or supporting this cause. contact me at tony@artisanschoolofconstruction.com

Places you can find me!
Website:
Website:
Instagram:
Patreon:



The music "The Artisan Way" was written and performed for my channel by my son, Barret. His channel is here Barret writes most of the music for our channel. Thanks son!

artisantony,artisan,construction,design-build,gear,bushcraft,renovation,residential,architecture,sketchup,CAD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments