Advertisement

[Mobile]Excessive Compliment 100%(First Extreme Demon)[My Hardest] | Geometry Dash

[Mobile]Excessive Compliment 100%(First Extreme Demon)[My Hardest] | Geometry Dash OMG FIRST EXTREME DEMON DONE! GG EXCESSIVE COMPLIMENT!!!!!! THIS LEVEL GAVE ME PAIN!


Discord:

Attempts: Estimated of 11k

Worst Fails: 94% x2

Enjoyment Rate: 2/10

Difficulty rate: 9.5/10

NOTE:this is only my opinion of the level

I’m on mobile 60Hz and I play on a iPhone 8 and my username is “Blazestar”

My Feedback:This level is insane. The day I first started playing this level I wanted to beat it and I wanted this level to be my first extreme demon. I finally completed it and I am happy and I sure accomplished lots of achievements. I am truly proud of myself.

geometry dash,geometry,geometry dash 2.1,dash,geometry dash 2.0,flub geometry dash,geometry dash flub,geometry dash demon,geometry dash 99%,geometry dash game,geometry ddashash 2.11,geometry sylz,geometry dash riot,geometry dash allegiance 98%,fails geometry dash,geometry dash xstep,geometry dash weekly,geometry dash level 6,geometry dash german,geometry dash jumper,geometry dash deutsch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments