Advertisement

HOW TO MAKE MT IN MYTEAM (BEST WAY)!! QUICKEST METHOD! (NBA 2K20 MYTEAM)

HOW TO MAKE MT IN MYTEAM (BEST WAY)!! QUICKEST METHOD! (NBA 2K20 MYTEAM) In this video I show you the best way to make MT in NBA 2K20 MyTeam!

With this method you will be able to get over grind out a lot of MT to then try and obtain the best players in the game!

My Twitter:
My Twitch:
My Instagram:

I would really appreciate it if you could leave a like and subscribe!

nba 2k20,2k20,nba 2k20 myteam,myteam,vlog,2k community day,park,my park,gameplay,2k20 gameplay,crazy,xbox,ps4,nba,mt,best pack opening,packs,promo,best pull,pack opening,galaxy opal,galaxy,galaxy opal pull,promo packs,2k20 myteam,2k20 mt,glitch,evolution,evo,evolve,upgrade,fast,quick,first galaxy opal,collection,complete,collector,level,farm,mt glitch,easy mt,best mt,how to get mt,best way to make mt,how to make mt,hack,easy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments