Advertisement

How to prove that the sum of all odd numbers up to n terms is equal to n squared

How to prove that the sum of all odd numbers up to n terms is equal to n squared In this video I demonstrate why the sum of all odd numbers up to n terms is equal to n squared. Simply put, 1+3+5+7+9+...+[2(n-3)-1]+[2(n-2)-1]+[2(n-1)-1]+[2n-1] = n^2.

If you like this video and want more proofs, stay subscribed to my Youtube channel.

You can support my work by following me on Instagram:

I also have a mathematics proofs page on Instagram:

If you'd like to donate, visit this link:

mathematics proofs,math proof,math proofs,mathematical proofs,summations,odd numbers,adding odd numbers,add odd numbers,how to add odd numbers,carl friedrich gauss,a level maths,a level math,a level mathematics,further pure mathematics,math tutorial,math tutorials,maths tutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments