Advertisement

How VA Claims Insider Helped Me Increase My Disability Rating

How VA Claims Insider Helped Me Increase My Disability Rating ✔️Join VA Claims Insider Elite, get instant access to the ELITE Experience Portal (EEP) and $7,500 worth of proprietary VA claim resources TODAY, and obtain a VA DBQ and Medical Nexus Letters:

🎯 Veterans, watch my free webinar training here:

My story starts with the 3 VA Claims that I filed before I even found VA Claims Insider and I was not able to get much of a VA disability increase until I hired VACI for help.

My VA claim was all out of whack, I had no post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) rating and VACI helped me turn that into a 70% rating for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) which I agree is a fair rating based on my social and occupational impairment. I was rated at 10% for my feet and VA Claims Insider got me the proper rating which is a 50% disability rating for my feet.

I started off by watching Brian Reese speak on his YouTube channel and I wanted all of his videos about veterans' benefits and how to get a 100 VA disability rating. I had the knowledge but I wasn't sure how to file for an increase for veterans’ benefits.

I decided that it would be best if I asked for help and I signed up for the VA Claims Insider Elite program and it was a life-changing decision for me and I couldn't be happy with Brian Reese who is THE VA Claims Insider.


👉 Get FREE VA claim resources at our website:

🚀 Check out the VA Claims Insider blog here:


🎙 Listen to the VA Claims Insider Podcast:


📺 Check out The VA Claims Insider YouTube channel:


🔥 We go *LIVE* every Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday on Facebook:


🎯 Join VA Claims Insider Elite, get instant access to the ELITE Experience Portal (EEP) and $7,500 worth of proprietary VA claim resources TODAY, and have our medical team get started on your VA disability claim for FREE:

✔️ Start now for FREE:

va claims insider,va insider,brian reese,va claims insider elite,va claim,va claims,va claim tips,va claims insider reviews,va disability,ptsd va claim,va disability increase,va claims process,

Post a Comment

0 Comments