Advertisement

My accepted ART PORTFOLIO 2015 | for GUC Applied Sciences & Arts

My accepted ART PORTFOLIO 2015 | for GUC Applied Sciences & Arts I prepared this A3 portfolio in 1 week after the admission, it must be on A3 papers and all my old drawings was on A4 so i had to create new pieces in 1 week before the aptitude test interview! I hope you enjoyed my video! Don't forget to share if you like it, give me your opinion in a comment, and subscribe to more interesting videos..
Music credit:

art portfolio,german university in cairo,portfolio preparation,art,portfolio,art portfolio for college,art portfolio accepted,GUC,painting,college art portfolio,college,colleges i got accepted to,applying to art school,applying to college,drawings,sketches,paintings,applied sciences and arts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments