Advertisement

THE BEST SNIPER EVER! (Call of Duty Mobile)

THE BEST SNIPER EVER! (Call of Duty Mobile) THE BEST SNIPER EVER on Call of Duty Mobile…
Drop a LIKE for more COD Mobile stuff! (乃^o^)乃
MORE COD! ⇨

Guys, I think I’ve found the BEST sniper ever in COD Mobile…

…and it’s the M21 lol

I decided to do a quad feed challenge video on Call of Duty Mobile, and I tried to go for some of the most difficult guns in the game!

The HS0405 (or Model 1887) is TERRIBLE, but it turns out the M21 EBR is actually pretty good!

It might actually be one of the best snipers to use in the game, but I’ll have to level up higher to see if there are any better snipers in the game.

So, what do YOU think the Best Sniper on Call of Duty Mobile is? Leave a comment letting me know! ^-^

JOIN the M3RKMUS1C Channel for New Emojis and Special Perks! -

Facebook -
Twitter -
BRAND NEW T-Shirts -

How do I record gaming videos? I use Elgato to record gameplay! Check out more here -
Use code “M3RK” for 10% off GFUEL! -

Outro Song: Machina - Pixel Terror

Video Link:
Label Channel:
Artist Social Links:




Thanks for watching!

Erik - M3RKMUS1C

#CallOfDutyMobile #CODMobile #M3RKMUS1C

the best sniper,best sniper ever,call of duty mobile,cod mobile,call of duty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments