Advertisement

What's for tea this week? Meals of the week 21st-27th October :)

What's for tea this week? Meals of the week 21st-27th October :) Hey guys! :)

Welcome back to what's for tea? If you're new...welcome to you also!

This is just the part of the week where I show you what we had for tea and what I made. Any recipes which I've done during the week will appear here too.

This week I showed you how I done the Iced gingerbread, Cheesey chicken pasta in the slow cooker and also the stuffed pasta shells! I’ll link the recipes below incase you missed them or want to see them.

Thanks for stopping by x

____________________________________________________________________

Recipe of the week: Iced gingerbread-



Tuesday: Slow cooker cheesey chicken penne pasta recipe-


Wednesday: Mince & tatties recipe-



Friday: Steak & cheese pasta bake recipe-



Saturday: Stuffed shells & bolognese recipe-


____________________________________________________________________

CONTACT ME:

Write to me:

Box 245,
Fullarton House,
4 Fullarton Street,
Ayr,
KA7-1UB
SCOTLAND.

Instagram: whatsfortea3


Email...reach me here:
askwhatsfortea@outlook.com

Support my wee channel (only if you want :)


Want your Degustabox for £7.99? just click the link below

meals of the week,meals of the week uk,meals for the week,meals for the week uk,what we ate this week,what i ate this week,a week of fmaily meals,family meals for the week,food diary,what i ate today,what we ate today,family meal ideas,british dinners,uk family dinners,budget family meals,british family meals,scottish dinners,scottish family meals,isle of arran,what's for tea,what's for dinner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments