Advertisement

20 CHICKEN LEG CHALLENGE WITH BLOVESLIFE SMACKALICIOUS SAUCE (MILD Created BY BLOVESLIFE

20 CHICKEN LEG CHALLENGE WITH BLOVESLIFE SMACKALICIOUS SAUCE (MILD Created BY BLOVESLIFE Heyy Poohs so today we attempted to eat 20 chicken legs in Bloveslife smackalicious sauce. How many do you think we ate lol?
This challenge was created by Bloveslife.



MY VLOG CHANNEL:


First time trying Bloveslife smackalicious sauce

My 100k video

Meet my husband for the first time

My favorite true crime story I told

My 100k Vlog

Houston Vlog surprising my mom

PO BOX #51
28401 Mound Rd Warren MI 48090

Business/ Sponsorships: itswanniee@gmail.com

Filming equipment: IPhone XR

Box lights

What is a mukbang? Mukbang, muk-bang or meokbang is a live online audiovisual broadcast in which a host eats large amounts of foods while interacting with their audience. Usually done through a webcast, mukbang became popular in South Korea in 2010.

Blove sauce,Bloveslife smackalicious sauce,Fried chicken mukbang,Mukbangs,Mukbang,Itswannie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments