Advertisement

Am I The Problem ? - Original Song

Am I The Problem ? - Original Song Lyrics + chords :


C
Go on say it again
C
Print it in my brain
Am
You’re leaving
F
You don’t love me anymore



C
My heart is breaking
C
With every step you’re taking
Am
Hope it’s just a bad dream
F
And you’ll be here in the morning


C. Am
But how could you do that to me baby ?
F
Break my heart like it’s nothing
G
And walk away
C. Am
See I’m here picking up all the pieces
F
That you left darling
G
Why did you lie when you said you loved me ?


C
Go on hurt me again
C
I’ve grown used to it
Am
Is it me ?
F
Am I the problem honey ?
C
Why does love start so sweet
C
Then end up so sour
Am
Maybe it’s not for me
F
I’m tired of feeling so down

Chorus


F. G. C
Now I have no idea where I’m going
F
The steps you took
G. Am
I thought we’d take together
F. G
I don’t like the unknown
C
And I’m left without knowing
F. G
Is there someone with a little love
Am
They could show me

Chorus

am i the problem,abbey glover,original,song,ukulele,tenor,acoustic,sad,bathtub,love,loney,

Post a Comment

0 Comments