Advertisement

Black Adam Goes Head-To-Head With Avatar 2 - Who Blinks

Black Adam Goes Head-To-Head With Avatar 2 - Who Blinks See the full episode this clip is from:


Gizmo - So we finally have a release date for Black Adam. My initial reaction was excitement because the wait for this movie has been long and I also love Shazam. But then I realized that the film comes out three days after Avatar 2 and I got concerned about Black Adam’s chances of being financially successful with this release date. I know we are two years away from both films but is this something we should be concerned about?

Support John on Patreon!


Submit your topic or question for The John Campea Show here:


Follow John on Instagram:

Black Adam,Dwayne Johnson,spinoff,Shazam!,Jaume Collet-Serra,DC Comics,Warner Bros,WB,DC,Avatar,Avatar 2,Avatar 3,sequels,James Cameron,Fox,Twentieth Century Fox,na'vi,Pandora,

Post a Comment

0 Comments