Advertisement

Black Friday Special

Black Friday Special Podcasts and PR didn’t work for me...


Every time I get on a consulting call and I hear this, I know there’s a specific list of questions I ask…

- What were you using to judge the show audience?
- Were you actually targeting your audience?
- What did you do with the content after?
- Did you leverage your features for thousands of views on the right social platforms?


This is the response I usually get:
“Well I was on 50 shows, I had my VA do a bunch of pitching, hired a company that promised lots of interviews super fast and took every inbound I could get. I posted the link when the interview came out. Appearing on podcasts doesn’t work.”


Well given that approach I can see why it didn’t work for you…


That’s why our clients succeed, We target you correctly, on shows that actually matter and teach you how to magnify it and this Black Friday, we’re also giving you...

📈 2- 1 hour consulting sessions where I’ll show you exactly how I’m using podcast content to create 5,000 - 10,000 views on LinkedIn.

📈 Our course on how to 10X your podcast feature, by using it to create years of valuable content

💰 10% off of normal package rate (other discounts do not apply)


Ready to grab this special now?


Comment "Black Friday Special" below to chat with our team :)

Special

Post a Comment

0 Comments