Advertisement

Can You Actually Beat Minecraft, Only Walking in a Straight Line? (#5)

Can You Actually Beat Minecraft, Only Walking in a Straight Line? (#5) Today I'm Answering the question... How far can I actually progress through Minecraft without ever leaving my line? The Largest challenge here will be finding a nether fortress... Will I be able to do it?

**This is the ORIGINAL Minecraft Straight Line Only Challenge**
This is Minecraft, but I'm only allowed to walk in a straight line for the whole time. EPISODE 5! That's really all there is to it... welcome to walking in a straight line in minecraft simulator 2019. Can you actually beat minecraft If you want to see more of minecraft but only in a straight line make sure to let me know!

In Episode 5 of the straight line challenge we... return home, expand our farms, get full diamond armour, and an full enchantment table! Will I... WadZee.. be able to stay on the straight line? probably not I fail every episode... enjoy more minecraft but only in a straight line!

"Can You Actually Beat Minecraft, Only Walking in a Straight Line? (#5)"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ORIGINAL Minecraft Straight Line Challenge Playlist:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"G'day guys, my name is WadZee"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FOLLOW ME
▸ Follow me on Twitter:
▸ Follow My Instagram: COMING SOON...
▸ Follow My TikTok: @wadzee
▸ Join our Fan Discord!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
subscribe for more minecraft but you can only walk in a straight line...
#StraightLineChallenge #Minecraft #WadZee

can you actually beat minecraft only walking in a straight line? (#5),can you beat minecraft in a straight line,WadZee,Straight Line Only Challenge,Minecraft in a straight line,minecraft but only in a straight line,minecraft but i can only walk in a straight line,walking in a straight line minecraft,Straight Line,minecraft but you can only walk in a straight line,WadZee Straight Line,Minecraft Straight Line Original,Straight Line Challenge,Minecraft,Straight Line Ep 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments