Advertisement

CANON RF 24-70mm f2.8L IS REVIEW |The MUST HAVE Mirrorless LENS?!

CANON RF 24-70mm f2.8L IS REVIEW |The MUST HAVE Mirrorless LENS?! NEW FroPack 2 Lightroom Presets
(40% off)

This is a REVIEW of the Canon RF 24-70mm f2.8L IS lens for Mirrorless Cameras like the Canon EOS R and RP (and future RF mounts). Download Sample RAW Files Here

Order from Allen's Camera
Order from Amazon

Download MyGearVault

Get a FREE Guide To Capturing Motion In Low Light Situations (look for the orange box)

USE CODE FroKnowsPhoto at to get your 14 day FREE Trial.

Canon EOS RP, Canon EOS R, Canon m50
___

Gear I USE
I SHOOT RAW Camera Bag
I SHOOT RAW T-Shirts
My Go To Mirrorless Camera as of now
Sony a7R IV
Sony a9 II
SIGMA 35mm f1.2 (FAVE LENS)
Nikon Z6
The Microphone I use for Vlogging
Nikon 70-200 2.8
Nikon 24-70 2.8 VR
Nikon 14-24 2.8
Nikon 105 F1.4
Sony a7 III
My Rolling Bag Of Choice For Flying

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:

Please help us continue to make FREE content
by purchasing one or all of the FroKnowsPhoto
Educational guides. To check out previews of
each guide click here.


#FroKnowsPhoto #Canon #LensReview

FroKnowsPhoto,Jared Polin,I SHOOT RAW,canon 24-70 rf,canon 24-70 2.8L IS,canon RF,canon eos R,canon eos RP,canon RF lens,Canon zoom lens,Canon 24-70 2.8,Canon L,mirrorless vs DSLR,canon rumors,Nikon z,nikon z glass,nikon vs canon,sony rumors,canon full frame mirrorless,canon full frame,canon DSLR,Canon mirrorless camera,canon m50,canon eos,canon m6 II,

Post a Comment

0 Comments