Advertisement

Pick A Card: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Pick A Card: Should I Stay Or Should I Go? Hi Everyone,
here the Pick A Card reading on Should I Stay or Should I Go?
This was a request and the title was inspired byThe Clash :)

Here the Time Stamps:
Pile 1 01:22
Pile 2 14:10
Pile 3 26:40
Pile 4 41:35

Decks used:
Psychic Tarot for the Heart by John Holland
Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
Romance Angels/ Answers of the Angels by Doreen Virtue
Sacred Traveler by Denise Linn
Moonology by Yasmin Boland

I hope it resonates and inspires you, but remember to always listen to your own intuition, only you know your own unique truth :)

I am now on Instagram!! If you'd like to follow me just click on the link :)


If you would like to order a private reading, please write me an email to
shannahlight@gmail.com
Please keep in mind that the readings may take up to one week.

Here you can share the love for this channel by making a donation. Thank you so much :)
paypal.me/ShannahLight

Love & Light
Shannah

pick a card,tarot,tarot reading,oracle,oracle reading,should I stay,should I go,decision reading,clarity,love,love reading,couples,relationship,love connection,twin flames,soul mates,crush,empowerment,freedom,mending,making up,breaking up,tough love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments