Advertisement

DARMANITAN GOT A NEW LOOK IN THE GALAR REGION! 40+ NEW POKEMON, MASSIVE LEAK *SPOILERS*

DARMANITAN GOT A NEW LOOK IN THE GALAR REGION! 40+ NEW POKEMON, MASSIVE LEAK *SPOILERS* IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO, LEAVE

Pokemon Cypher 2019 merch:

#Pokemon #PokemonSword #PokemonShield

►►► Enjoy the video? Subscribe! ◄◄◄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow me on twitter!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my live stream!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I made a tumblr. Ask me whatever the hell you want:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my Facebook fanpage! ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out my instagram

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Also, check out my personal channel, where I upload skits, blogs, and other funny stuff!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Finally, check out my music channel!:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shofu,Pokemon,Pokemon Let's Go,pokemon sword and shield,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Scorbunny,Sobble,Grookey,Galar,new pokemon,pokemon gen 8,Leaks,Pokemon Leaks,pokemon sword and shield starter,pokemon sword and shield starters,Generation 8,Galar region,nintendo,nintendo direct,Pokemon leak,Dynamax,Gigantamax,Galarian Forms,Cramorant,Sirfetch'd,Farfetch'd,Gigantamax Pikachu,Gigantamax Meowth,Gigantamax Eevee,Gigantamax Charizard,Galarian Darmanitan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments