Advertisement

How to style a scrunchie scarf in 2019

How to style a scrunchie scarf in 2019 #clothingcove #howtostyle #scrunchiescarf

In today's video I will show you 5 ways to wear a scrunchie scarf.

I bought the scarf in this video from the Clothing Clove:
You can also find this scarf at Express:

Thank you for watching!

Follow me:
Instagram @lifestyleoflaura77

Referral Links:
[Stitch Fix] Earn $25 off first order at Stitch Fix:
[FabFitFun] Get 50% your first FabFitFun box:
[Trendsend] Receive 20% off your first order:
[Trunk Club]
[Beachly] Get $20 off first box:

My Mission:
I want to inspire you to live a confident and stylish life.

Contact me:
Laura at LifestyleOfLaura@gmail.com


FTC: this video is not sponsored

Business Casual,business casual outfits,fashion over 40,style over 40 office outfits for women,office outfit ideas office outfits,office outfits fall,what to wear to work,fall work outfits of the week,outfits of the week,outfits of the week for work,work outfits,fall work outfits,work office fashion lookbook,work outfit ideas,office lookbook,workwear,lookbook,scrunchie,scrunchie scarf,how to style,work wear women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments