Advertisement

How to introduce yourself to an attractive woman

How to introduce yourself to an attractive woman I recorded this video while I was sick so its not the best but the concept and info I think are still good. In it I talk about how most guys do not introduce themselves with that strong man to woman energy. I talk about how to do this in multiple settings and also how to introduce other people which is also very important. Finally I talk about how to have more confidence when introducing yourself by being prepared for the follow up.

Follow me on Instagram:

Join my facebook group if you are serious about improving your options with women:

If you have any questions put them in the comment section below. Or shoot me an email if you want a full answer.

If you are ready to take action and are interested in working with me 1 on 1 in my mentorship program, then click the link here . We will see if you are a good fit and go from there.

Outro song: Purple Snow - Thorn Beats

thesingleguy,seduction,game,get laid,get girls,bars,hook ups,nightlife,single guy,dating advice,dating faq,pick up,pick up advice,first impression,introduction,women,girls,girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments