Advertisement

I HIRED a TINDER COACH from FIVERR for a WHOLE WEEK and THIS is what happened...

I HIRED a TINDER COACH from FIVERR for a WHOLE WEEK and THIS is what happened... I paid a STRANGER on FIVERR $1000 to coach me on online dating and to manage my TINDER for ONE WHOLE WEEK!! He had FULL CONTROL of my dating app ALL WEEK!! He TRIED to get me a DATE with a girl 24 hours and LIED pretending to me and they had NO IDEA... THIS is what happened...It was interesting... :o

Jack Hodgson video where he got me a date in 24 hours!!:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔴 SUBSCRIBE IF YOU’RE NEW:
+
🔴 FOLLOW ME:

Instagram -

Twitter -

Snapchat -

Facebook -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY EQUIPMENT:

Where I get all my background music:
My camera:
My lens:
My lighting:
My SD card:
My computer:
My desk lights:
My vlogging camera:

Any business enquiries : Georgemason@wexu.co

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This channel is a family friendly pg clean channel

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING :)

Georgemasontv,george mason,george mason tv,biggest catfish of 2019,tinder coach,paying strangers on fiverr,paid a stranger to manage my tinder,i hired a tinder coach,tinder manager,stranger controls my tinder,1 week challenge,professional tinder coach,tinder prank,fiverr tinder coach,fiverr jobs,photoshop,omg,haha,working on fiverr,social experiment,funny,tinder advice,I worked on fiverr for a week,georgemasontv fiverr,jack hodgson,lol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments