Advertisement

Joshua Bassett - I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Ricky Version | Disney+)

Joshua Bassett - I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Ricky Version | Disney+) Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Access it all in the US, Canada and the Netherlands at

I can't help dreamin' of you. Guess I'm saying I don't not love you!🎶 Watch Joshua Bassett (Ricky) perform “I Think I Kinda You Know” in the official music video from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series!

And get ready for High School Musical: The Musical: The Series streaming November 12. Only on Disney+.

For more info:
Website:
Instagram: and
Twitter:
Facebook:

Watch all High School Musical: The Musical: The Series music videos here:


Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO

#HighSchoolMusicalTheMusicalTheSeries #HSMTMTS #IThinkIKindaYouKnow

Music video by Joshua Bassett performing I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Ricky Version | Disney+). © 2019 Walt Disney Records


High School Musical The Musical The Series,High School Musical Series,Joshua Bassett,Ricky,I Think I Kinda You Know,Disney+,Disney Plus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments