Advertisement

MAINLY GUITAR Part 2 - a deeper look into the best iOS guitar sounds. Gestperiment #4

MAINLY GUITAR Part 2 - a deeper look into the best iOS guitar sounds. Gestperiment #4 Still searching for great iOS guitar sounds! This is a follow-up to my last post as I hadn't tried every guitar app that I could get my hands on - I think I have now!
The same basic set up as before - using Gestrument Pro to trigger the guitar sounds and the background instruments.
Guitar sounds from
1 - Gestrument Pro.
2 - Sample Tank Acoustic Guitar Pack
3 - GeoShred
4 - Roli NOISE - Hybrid Acoustic
5 - BeatHawk - Baroque Pack
6 - iFretless Guitar.

Loving the new Fractal Bits app for percussive sounds.
TouchScaper and Sunrizer still providing the background chords.

Processed through AUM with FX by 4Pockets, Eventide, fabfiler, WoodPressor and JAX.

Audio of this track -






Video edited in LUMA Fusion

Thanks so much for watching - PLEASE leave comments, I love to hear your thoughts.

Likes and Subsciptions very welcome!

AUM,gestrument,gestrumentpro,guitar ios,guitar,ios,iosmusic,iosmusicmaker,iosmusicproduction,ipad,ipadpro,ipadmusic,ipadmuscician,'4pockets,geoshred,sampletank,roli,noise,ifretless,beathawk,fabfilter,woodpressor,fractalbits,lumafusion,touchscaper,sunrizer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments