Advertisement

My Copyright Notices & most viewed videos explained as at 22 May 2019!

My Copyright Notices & most viewed videos explained as at 22 May 2019! Welp this near ends the MrBeast inspired videos which I recorded in a very short time-span back in May 2019. I had thought that they would be more popular, but it turned out not so. I've very much enjoyed them myself, and always look forward to the day each week that I get to upload them, as I re-watch them (having not seen them in months), to get ideas for the thumbnail and a feel for the video. I've tried to line them up to be on the same day each week, although this one was 2 days late for release. The final MrBeast inspired video will be on the 31 Oct 2019. I originally was going to release them, but then didn't as I went to Finland, for months I wasn't going to release them and decided not too, thinking they were silly. But then I decided to and have released them 1 per week for the last few weeks, I'm so glad I did. Thanks MrBeast for the inspiration. I will have released every video that I wanted to as part of the series, I did have another ideas at the time that I never end up recording. But since then (May 2019) I've come up with other ideas such as "Superchatting myself", "YT Studio vs YT Beta", "Cooking Popcorn Review", etc. Which share many traits with the MrBeast inspired videos.The MrBeast shirt still features in many present day videos and streams. So I hope you've enjoyed the series!

#mrbeast
#inspired
#mrbeastisawesome

Update as at 25 Oct 2019:
Ps, to this day those 3 copyright notices remain (including the one on the Risk video), as well as 3 extra ones (2/3 of which are false claims) to keep the other 3 company.

GoCity Game! Tips and Tricks for New Players! #21
(they added music to the game, and turns out the music is copyright, so I got caught out on that one)

Rush Wars LIVE! Top 50! Leaderboard Pushing! #42!
(False claim on an NCS song)

Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me LIVE Like, View and Sub Count!
(2 separate companies with false claims on 2 separate NCS songs, also the stream is blocked in South Korea)

I also get new false claims fairly often, but they normally are removed pretty quickly. Anyway, I'm very happy that 99% of my content doesn't have any issues! :)

Music:
Tobu - Candyland [NCS Release]

CS
➞ Twitch
➞ Spotify
➞ SoundCloud
➞ Facebook
➞ Twitter
➞ Google+
➞ Instagram

Tobu
➞ SoundCloud
➞ Facebook
➞ Twitter
➞ Spotify

copyright,

Post a Comment

0 Comments