Advertisement

My Honest Opinion on 2019's 700 Numbers List Nowadays

My Honest Opinion on 2019's 700 Numbers List Nowadays Honestly. I'm Gonna Say This. Please don't be Offend Guys I'm Tired of People who are fans of Alex Kimble, Loving the Same Sh*t as He Does. Such as Ed, Edd,n Eddy, Codename: KND, Ren & Stimpy, & Many More. But I Don't Hate Them. I Still like Old Shows. Animaniacs, Courage, Ben 10,& Others are the Only Shows I Loved because it gave me Great Nostalgia. Total Drama & Ed, Edd,n Eddy (or Many More). Whenever I See That in Everyone's Lists. He Drives Me Insane. I Lose Focus & Think that I'm the Only Person who likes Different Things that Everyone Else on the Internet. Giving me Insecurities. But Thank God Some Don't have the Same Opinions as Alex Kimble. But I Still Like the Guy, the Problem is Nobody changes their Opinions for the Better since 2019 Began. But You Guys Still Had New Opinions Ever Since I Came to the VYond World

Nowadays

Post a Comment

0 Comments