Advertisement

TONS OF SPARKINGS?! Legendary Finish Namek Goku PREMIUM Summons in Dragon Ball Legends

TONS OF SPARKINGS?! Legendary Finish Namek Goku PREMIUM Summons in Dragon Ball Legends There's a new PREMIUM Guaranteed Sparking banner in Dragon Ball Legends featuring one of THE BEST cards in the game. It's definitely worth a summon!

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




rhymestyle pulls LF Goku,LF Namek goku,legendary finish goku,legends limited goku,legends limited goku summons,premium summons,premium summons dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends gameplay,dragon ball legends rhymestyle,rhymestyle,dragon ball super,dragon ball z,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z dokkan battle,dbz dokkan battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments