Advertisement

PLAYER'S CHOICE: Let's Look at Tales of Bersaria [Steam]

PLAYER'S CHOICE: Let's Look at Tales of Bersaria [Steam] Two quick looks this month with Kaizer Sany giving us what ISN'T a visual novel!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a Patreon to help support the show! You can even request games for me to play:

Special thanks to our Patreon Backers:
Kaizer Sany, BeatNinja77, Emi Pips, Crazy12Eric, Capitalist, Cyberlink420. Clementj642, Joe_Bagadou_Noutz and wisefool !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch all my videos in the comfort of one place at my official website:

Follow me on Twitter for updates on Lets Plays and lots of really bad posts:

Subscribe to other channels I'm a part of!



#BlindPlaythrough #TalesOfBerseria #MAXIMUMTHEDGE

Tanner,goodbye18000,playthrough,walkthrough,TannerOfTheNorth,player,choice,'s,games,let's look at ???,Rocket League,Gameplay,the player's choice,players,entertainment,Video Game,game,Crazy12Eric,Special thanks,channels,review,Visual novel,Kaizer Sany,league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments