Advertisement

Quick Review of Colligative Properties

Quick Review of Colligative Properties ETEA in my Pocket is the YouTube Channel, Started by ACA - ALI Coaching academy

To fill the form for online classes, please click below:


to Order ETEA in my Pocket Book series, follow the link below


To get Info from Dr. Ali Sudais, please send a WhatsApp message on
+92-333-7493378

Ali Sudais:
Ali Sudais is a Scientist, ETEA Instructor, and Motivational Speaker
website, www.ali-chem.com
Like Ali Sudais's Official page


Like Our Academy page:


Instagram: aca.edu.pk
Twitter: etea_n_pocke
ETEA in my Pocket is Pakistan's first YouTube Channel for ETEA, MCAT.

#ETEA_in_my_Pocket has ETEA experts and instructors.

#Ali_Sudais started the ASK academy, who knows the authentic way to qualify and top the ETEA test.
Ali has a background in chemistry and knows the authentic tricks and #tips_of_ETEA.
Though video solutions and online strategies, Ali help the repeaters and freshers in preparation of ETEA, MCAT, MDCAT and other competitive exams.
ETEA in Pocket shares tricks and ideas for ETEA, MCAT, MDCAT and other competitive exams. this YouTube channel also shares ideas, plans and talks about ETEA.

Physics in my Pocket,Biology in my Pocket,Chemistry in my Pocket,CHEMISTRY Tricks,ETEA tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments