Advertisement

Truck Camping: My #1 Colorado Campsite w| Waterfalls, Cold Plunge Pools, Hiking Trails, and Solitude

Truck Camping: My #1 Colorado Campsite w| Waterfalls, Cold Plunge Pools, Hiking Trails, and Solitude You Decide Where I Camp Each Week -
Help Support This Creative Content via PayPal:

Hey Everyone! I had the good fortune of camping at this spectacular location before I left Central Colorado last month. This dispersed campsite has it all - waterfalls, hiking trails, cold plunge pools, solitude....couldn't ask for a better site to finish out my summer seasonal job. The Fall colors were incredible and I enjoyed checking out the area with Sierra. Have a great day!

#keeptruckin'

colorado,truck,camping,dispersed,camp,campsite,crested butte,vanlife,van,life,down,2 mob,to mob,toyota,tacoma,4x4,trails,nature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments