Advertisement

Will Rust be able to run on CONSOLE?

Will Rust be able to run on CONSOLE? If you’re enjoying the video make sure you subscribe so I can produce more regular content!

Although I've never liked consoles much, I'm really happy that Rust is coming to console. As I say in the video, a lot of my fans often leave comments. They are yet to discover the world of PC gaming and wish Rust could come to console, and 2020 will be their year. I imagine release won't be for a while yet, I predict earliest October, that's if they've started work on the build already, otherwise It'd be lucky if they release by 2020 at all. Let me know if you're happy about this, will it slow the development of the game on PC as work effort is redirected? and I want to know who here had the worst PC and still plays Rust!

Thanks for watching, and as always, have fun guys!

MY WEBSITE -
LEGENDARY INTRO MUSIC -
INTRO MADE BY -
MY DISCORD -
PATREON -
TWITCH -
TWITTER -

CLICK HERE TO CUSTOMISE AN AWESOME PC;

Use code 'MEARS' for 5% off!

#maxmears #rust #pcvsconsole

Recorded on Shadowplay, edited with Audacity and Sony Vegas Pro.

Rust,Rust solo,Rust Update,Rust funny moments,Rust gameplay,Rust base design,Rust raid,Rust funny,rust trap base,Rust tips,Gaming,Facepunch,Gamer,Survival,Max Mears,Starter Help Guide,Rustopia,season episode,commentary gaming,Rust omega server shop,#rust,#maxmears,Will Rust be able to run on CONSOLE?,Console,xbox one x,play station,play station 3 pro,comparison,pc vs console,#pcvsconsole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments