Advertisement

Business Trip To China - Manufacturing Women's Shoes

Business Trip To China - Manufacturing Women's Shoes This is a vlog of my first experience visiting China to find a manufacturing company to produce my women's shoe line based out of the Metro Detroit area. The experience was so amazing. God was so intentional in orchestrating this trip and navigating my mom and I through out this, specific city, to find my, now, manufacturing team.

This is the first of many vlogs that will dive deeper into the process of women's shoe production and sourcing in China. Stick around!!

Subscribe. Like and share!!!

Instagram: @cydara

China,manufacturing in china,Brand development,travel,international travel,traveling in china,china experience,how to start a brand,how to start a Womens shoe line,

Post a Comment

0 Comments