Advertisement

Excalibur EA - IceFX News Indicator - How To Disable EA During High Impact News Events

Excalibur EA - IceFX News Indicator -  How To Disable EA During High Impact News Events Today I want to show you how to install and use the IceFX news indicator that can disable my Excalibur EA during high impact news.

I have had many people asking me if I have such an indicator which I had in my previous EA, my Ultimate EA, but that one no longer works. Now I have found a good replacement and this one works quite well.

Please go to this site to download and install the IceFX news indicator...



Follow this video to see exactly how to install and use it.

If you have any questions about how to install and use it, you can contact me at either of the following...

Personal Facebook:


Private Facebook group:

forex,icefx news indicator,forex news indicator,excalibur ea news indicator,news filter indicator,news indicator,forex news filter indicator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments