Advertisement

How To Choose The Right Brokerage as a New Real Estate Agent

How To Choose The Right Brokerage as a New Real Estate Agent Here I share my story and how I went through the process of choosing which brokerage to work for. Not only were the things I mentioned in the video to the utmost importance, but this franchise also had the GREATEST MARKET SHARE FOR THE COUNTY I'LL BE WORKING IN! Like I stated in the video the big reasons are the training, the mentorship, the environment, how the other agents responded to my questions about their opinion of the office, how they responded to the questions about the broker/owner, and lastly, what my gut was telling me. In the end I followed my intuition which has really been helping me lately. I hope to grow and expand my real estate business to unimaginable heights with this company.

#realestateagent #realestate #sales,

Post a Comment

0 Comments