Advertisement

How to cope with Christmassy vibes in Germany | A life of Korean student in Germany

How to cope with Christmassy vibes in Germany | A life of Korean student in Germany Sup guys
Here is a new video of mine documenting my usual typical days in Germany.
Obv this time around, it's just full of christmassy stuff everywhere which I appreciate so bad.
There are a cpl of Christmas markets here in Dresden, and I have visited 4 of them so far.
Also, before Christmas break, I had a dinner with people from my lab and from other labs in the same faculty where my prof belongs to. And we are gonna have another Christmas dinner from my lab, which I am looking forward to sooooooo muchhhhhhhh!!💕

Hoep you enjoy the video and if you liked it please leave a comment or thumbs up. Love y'all

독일유학,독일석사,크리스마스마켓,유럽일상,독일일상,국제연애,국제커플,

Post a Comment

0 Comments