Advertisement

How to Raise Your Prices for Videographer or Photographer and Charge More Money! | Business Mondays

How to Raise Your Prices for Videographer or Photographer and Charge More Money! | Business Mondays Raising your prices as a videographer of photographer can be stressful. In this video I break down 5 steps to charging more money!

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE ►►



Music From ►►



My Commercial Video Website ►► bwashmedia.com

Business Contact ►► contact@bwashmedia.com



What's In my Camera Bag

Bag:

Camera 1:

Camera 2:

Drone:

50mm 1.2:

Canon 70-200:

Canon 100mm:

Canon 10-18mm:

Rode Mic Pro:

Rond Wireless Mic:



My Gear

My Drone:

My Camera:

My Lighting:

My Microphone:

Filmmaking Tips,Photography tips,photography tips and tricks,photography tips for beginners,full time filmmaker,filmmaker,video production,how much should i charge,how much to charge clients,how much to charge,how to price your work,how to get freelance clients,how to get paid for videos,video production company,video production for beginners,How to raise your prices,How to charge more money,charge more for video,charge more for photo,Business Mondays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments