Advertisement

I GAVE MY HUSBAND LAXATIVES AND THEN SUPERGLUED HIM TO THE TOILET!😂😂😂

I GAVE MY HUSBAND LAXATIVES AND THEN SUPERGLUED HIM TO THE TOILET!😂😂😂 HEY GUYS!
So this is one of my older videos that was removed by Youtube. I had to delete a few (important) scenes in order for them to allow me to upload it again. I hope you still enjoy the video.
BY THE WAY, OUR MERCH IS OUT!!!


FOLLOW US :)

TIKTOK @anisafarhat83
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Business Inquiries: jaazfamvlogs@gmail.com

HELP US PRANK EACH OTHER!!We would love to hear your ideas!

Jamie's email: jamietube0@gmail.com

Anisa's email: anisatube0@gmail.com

P.O BOX 34023
Calgary,AB
T3C 3W2

iMovie,prank,laxative,superglue,husbandprankswife,wifeprankshusband,funny video,funny prank,funny people,funny stuff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments