Advertisement

[If You] Would you drink if your beloved gave you the poison? YES l Pachtaoge

[If You] Would you drink if your beloved gave you the poison? YES l Pachtaoge नमस्ते मैं हूँ VIVIDY 🇮🇳

[If You] Would you drink if your beloved gave you the poison YES l Pachtaoge l Korean Musician Girl l korean reaction

#Pachtaoge #koreansreaction #debate #IFYOU #YESORNO

💜Hello, I am Ruddy who is learning and making music in Korea.
This channel called VIVIDY is a channel that I wanted to share with other countries' cultures, videos, and music.
I'm going to make lots of fun videos such as reaction videos and cover songs.
I'm not good enough, but I'll do my best. Thank you💜

Thank you for coming to VIVIDY channel today💕
Today, I brought a video of YES OR NO video.
Please, write your opinion 👍

💕 Thank you for watching the video today💕
Come visit my Instagram too💜👇



🎬 अन्य वीडियो 🎬
✦Hook Up Song Reaction


✦Mera Mehboob Reaction


✦Ek Toh Kum Zindagani Reaction

Pachtaoge,Pachtaoge reaction,Pachtaoge reaction by foreigner,If You,Yes Or No,Yes or No,debate,Arijit Singh,Vicky Kaushal,Nora Fatehi,Jaani,B Praak,Arvindr Khaira,Bhushan Kumar,ruddy reaction,vividy reaction,korean reaction india,korean react to,koreans react,korean reaction to india songs,korean reaction on india songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments