Advertisement

In my feelings playlist pt. 2|| 2019

In my feelings playlist pt. 2|| 2019 First I want to say thank you guys so much for 3,000 subs. You guys are helping me grow very much and I love you guys so much for that. We are family now. But thank you guys for watching this video. But next time let’s switch it up a bit. Give me some video ideas to do. Let’s try to get to 4,000 subs. If you guys want to dm me my socials will be down below. Also forgot some song names. Sorry for that I’m still new to YouTube. But it is in order. ⬇️

Song names in order:
Moment 4 life- nicki Minaj
Triggered-Jhené Aiko
suicidal- Ynw melly
Coaster- Khalid
Unthinkable-Alicia keys
Lovely-Billie eilish ft. Khalid
My city need something-pub rock
I know- pnb rock
Mark my words-Justin Bieber
purpose-Justin Bieber
First Lady-Eric Bellinger
Ride for you- lil tjay

Social media:

Snapchat: @babyliza33
Instagram: @pink.aliza

Disclaimer: I do not own any music in my videos

Thanks for watching my video hope you enjoyed💜

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments