Advertisement

The Bard's Tale IV Barrows Deep Director's Cut Walkthrough Bones in the Fog Part 1

The Bard's Tale IV Barrows Deep Director's Cut Walkthrough Bones in the Fog Part 1 Hello and welcome to Lord Fenton Gaming plays The Bard's Tale IV Barrow's Deep Walkthrough. I am your host Lord Fenton. In today's The Bard's Tale IV Director's Cut Walkthrough video I am going to a new island. Well I am doing Bones in the Fog. In The Bard's Tale IV I Bones in the Fog is after the next big evil who has returned. Yes I am not going to say it, instead let the video do the talking. This is a two part video this quest. Good news is that I have part 1 and some of the fun. I will admit the scenery is really nice. I will also pick up the alcohol for the side quest I am doing in the next video. So let's go kill some skeletons, and have some serious fun. As always like, comment and subscribe to my channel for more Bard's Tale content like this.


Timestamps
=============

Intro and Start of Bones in the Fog - 0:05

NOTE: Instead of making this a possible 40-50+ min video, I parked my character at Mangar's Tower. Yes I copped out on this video so nobody will get lost now!!!

Speak with Duke Kingston for package and more - 0:55

NOTE: This package TRIGGERED a certain game memory so I will post the timestamps for that trigger. If you do not want to be spoiled skip ahead to end rant please.

Rant start - 3:13
Rant end - 3:47

Give Penny to Halty - 5:52

NOTE: From here on out, you will be able to go to the new island at anytime. Even better find the stone circle.

Speak to this crazy lady for Klara quest - 6:29

NOTE: The Klara Quest is ONGOING. It means when you know you reach her do not panic. Skeletons in The Bard's Tale IV works like this. You need to defeat them all in one go. If you do not they keep on coming back just like Jason in those Friday the 13th films. Down em all at once.

Skeleton Abuse I mean Combat - 7:49
Stone Circle to fast travel - 11:32
Use Hand for Elevator pretty neat - 11:47
Combat - 12:12
Combat - 14:41

NOTE: Inside this tavern, plenty of lore and things to do. I've ignored most of the fat guy due to time constraints. Besides my Robin Hood 1991 sense went off on him.

Speak to couple, buy recipes and more - 20:24
Speak to the bartender and buy his special drink, it's needed for the side quest I will show in the next video - 21:27
Buy his dagger for 600gp - 24:50
Speak to High Jarl to advance the quest - 26:14
Speak to priest I do not trust for advancement and lore info - 29:33
Combat - 30:41
Fast travel here near village - 33:35


In the next video I am not only finishing up Bones in the Fog, I am going to get all my characters drunk.


Please subscribe to my channel:


My Playlist for The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown Remastered


My Playlist for The Bard's Tales 2: The Destiny Knight Remastered


My playlist for The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate Remastered


My Playlist for The Bard's Tale 4: The Director's Cut



This was filmed with Nvida's Shadow Play on my PC!



#TheBardsTale #TheBardsTale4 #TheBardsTaleIV #BonesInTheFog #LordFentonGaming

the bards tale iv,the bards tale 4,the bards tale iv barrows deep,the bards tale iv directors cut,lord fenton gaming,The Bard's Tale IV Barrows Deep Director's Cut Walkthrough Bones in the Fog Part 1,the bards tale iv bones in the fog,bones in the fog bards tale 4,bones in the fog,the bard's tale iv barrows deep bones in the fog,the bard's tale iv director's cut bones in the fog,the bard's tale iv klara,klara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments