Advertisement

Listen to this testimonial about how John Farr can make a HUGE impact.

Listen to this testimonial about how John Farr  can make a HUGE impact. Tanning Salon Owner Testimonial - Lindsay White
As a tanning salon business consultant, I’m used to promoting my services. That’s why I appreciate it when one of my clients has nice things to say about me. I had the pleasure of helping Lindsay White, general manager of Chili Peppers Tanning salon chain of Warren, MI. Here, she does a great job of telling you how I helped her. Check it out!
In my 30 years in the indoor tanning industry, I’ve coached more than 400 salon owners. If you’re looking for ways to make your tanning salon more profitable, I can help you too. For a free, no-strings-attached consultation, give me a call at 859-250-8475, or email me at john@johnrfarr.com.
You can also find me on...
Website: 

impact.

Post a Comment

0 Comments