Advertisement

My State of Affairs -- Poem based on a true story

My State of Affairs -- Poem based on a true story My Poem and My thought-

It is a poem based on one true life story of someone (One of my friend). Both of them fight and then they stay separately. Again, they stay together…. ……….
He told me his family drama and I wrote this simple poem. I advised him “Fight Fairly and Keep the Peace in Your Relationship.”


हर दम करे जो इन्तज़ार वो, प्यार है. A lovely family.





I feel below mentioned song is appropriate for this situation.


याद अगर वो आये, कैसे कटे तनहाई

सूने शहर में जैसे, बजने लगे शहनाई

आना हो, जाना हो, कैसा भी ज़माना हो

उतरे कभी ना जो खुमार वो, प्यार है


शोखियों में घोला जाये, फूलों का शबाब

उसमें फिर मिलायी जाये, थोड़ी सी शराब

होगा यूं नशा जो तैयार, वो प्यार है…….

Surajit Panigrahi,Surajit,Panigrahi,SP Media,Bose Institute,My State of Affairs,शोखियों में घोला जाये,shokhiyon me ghola jaye,prem pujari,blemish affair,best,zest,Oasis,endless fair,frenzy state,rout,out,deep core,grimy desert,heart,love,romance,adore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments