Advertisement

One Of Many Angry Emotional Incels Who Hates Me - #Redpill #SYSBM #HitDogsHoller

One Of Many Angry Emotional Incels Who Hates Me - #Redpill #SYSBM #HitDogsHoller #travel #redpill #blackpill #sysbm #ibmor #hitdogsholler

FOLLOW ME & SUBSCRIBE ON MY OTHER PLATFORMS:

Twitter:
Bitchute:
My NEW YT:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a random encounter with some weirdo incel/tfl'er who seems to have a crush on me. After 6 or so msgs straight on others channels and on my channel, I had to block him. All this stemmed from one comment on a video not even directed at this guy I never spoke to before. But as I say...only hit dogs holler.

LIKE-SHARE-SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT below!!

Be sure to hit the notification bell to stay in the loop. Become one of my "LIFERS". Let's live this diamond life together!

XxPeace & LovexX

#HitDogsHoller

Post a Comment

0 Comments