Advertisement

Pick A Card- Do They Have Romantic Plans For You Both??

Pick A Card- Do They Have Romantic Plans For You Both?? ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨


PRIVATE READINGS-


Instagram- @lightorbmessages


Email- theyouyoudeserve44@gmail.com























DECKS USED











---------------------








Tarot Of Sexual Magic








Romance Angels






Island Time Wellness





Everyday Tarot





Kai's Personal Messages























TIMESTAMPS ❤











____________











Blue 1-: 1:19











Orange 2- : 14:28











Green 3 -: 27:22









Pink 4- : 36:52















































Thank you all for stopping by. I wish you LOVE!



































**I am not responsible for any decisions that you choose to make in your life. I am a card reader, clairsentient and clairaudient. I do not go by the term psychic because I am not telling you which turns you should make on your journey. I am here as a friend to you as a bridge from the angelic realm to help you on along your path**

Both??

Post a Comment

0 Comments