Advertisement

Starting My AMU Placement, And Breaking Bad News || UK Physician Associate Student

Starting My AMU Placement, And Breaking Bad News || UK Physician Associate Student Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well by God's grace. I missed vlogging so much I decided to bring you another from my last week of term 1 of second year of PA school. These last three months have been an absolute madness but God is good.
If you're in PA school, how was your term 1? If you're applying, how is the process going?

Love Qualified is a ministry dedicated to encouraging one another to experience the sovereign love of the one true God who has qualified us to be His beloved ones. If you would like to keep up with my journey, please do subscribe for more faith and lifestyle videos 🙂

PA School Vlogs:
Biomedical Science Uni Vlogs:

Buy My Book:
Blog:
Podcast:
Etsy shop:
Instagram:

Check out my other amazing UK PA student friends below.
My Life As A PA:
My Journey To PA:
DoseOfElpis:

Thanks for watching.
Have a lovely day.
God bless
Joanny💖

PA school vlog,Physician Associate,UK Physician Associate Student,Physician Associate Student,Physician assistant,physician assistant vlog,physician assistant student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments